An angle grinder has become a very popular and useful hand-held tool used in construction areas or any metal shop. But it is imperative to choose the best angle grinder for a perfect and safer working performance. When deciding to buy an angle grinder, there are some issues to consider; power source, rpm, switch, speed, disk size, dust ejection system, and price. So, you should get an idea of the best brand of angle grinder before you buy it. There are hundreds of brands of angle grinders available in the market. Among them, DeWalt, Bosch, Metabo, Makita, Milwaukee, Black and Decker, Chicago and Ryobi are the best brands of angle grinders of this era. You can buy your angle grinder of any of these brands depending on your budget and usage.
Who makes the best angle grinder?
There are several companies that make the best angle grinders with safety and user needs in mind. DeWalt, an American manufacturer worldwide, makes the best angle grinders for the construction, manufacturing and woodworking industries. Bosch, a German multinational engineering and technology company, also manufactures the best angle grinders in various sizes and types. Black + Decker Inc., an American manufacturer, is another company that makes the best angle grinder. Furthermore, Milwaukee and Makita make the best angle grinders too.
Best brands of angle grinders
A number of brands are available in the market. Here is a list of these top brands of angle grinders you can trust.
- DeWalt: This popular brand was founded by Raymond DeWalt in 1924 in Leola, Leacock-Leola-Breville, Pennsylvania, United States. Currently, its head office is located in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a large company with 13,000 employees and manufactures the best angle grinders and other power tools around the world for the construction, manufacturing and woodworking industries. Corded and cordless angle grinders are available for cutting or polishing something, removing paint or rust, carving wood, sanding, grinding, sharpening and any other metal fabrication.
- Bosch: Robert Bosch GmbH, known as Bosch, was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. This German multinational engineering and technology company is headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany. Bosch manufactures all types of power tools as well as appliances for homes and industries. This popular brand is best for ergonomic body shape and decent build quality at an affordable price.
- Metabo: Metabowerke GmbH, known as Metabo, was founded in 1924. Its headquarters are located in Nürtingen, Germany. Metabo manufactures a wide range of high quality power tools and home improvement equipment for professional users. Metabo offers many powerful corded or cordless angle grinders available for all disc diameters with a wide range of cutting and grinding discs for all areas of application. This tool is safe for the Metabo S automatic safety clutch or electronic safety stop.
- Makita: Makita Corporation, a multinational Japanese manufacturer of power tools, was founded by Mosaburo Makita in 1915 in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan. The head office is in Anjō, Japan. Makita Also operates factories in Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, UK, Germany, Dubai, Thailand and USA. This premium brand of power tools makes the best corded or cordless angle grinders for the construction, manufacturing and woodworking industries. Makita also offers various accessories with the angle grinder which can make your work safer, easier and faster.
- Milwaukee: The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, under the brand Milwaukee, was founded by AF Siebert in 1924 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Since then, Milwaukee tools have earned the trust of professionals for their durability and performance. Its head office is in Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States. This premium brand develops, manufactures and markets the best angle grinders as well as power tools.
- Black and Decker: Black + Decker Inc., known as Black and Decker, was created by Alonzo G. Decker in 1910, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. This renowned American manufacturer is headquartered in Towson, Maryland, north of Baltimore. It’s a large enough company with 27,000 employees and manufactures power tools, accessories, hardware, home improvement products, appliances and fasteners to make projects easier than ever. Black and Decker angle grinders are best for quality and budget.
- Chicago: Chicago Electric, commonly known as Chicago, is manufactured by Harbor Freight Tools. This massive business was founded in 1977 and operates over 1,000 stores across the United States. Chicago manufactures the best angle grinders for home projects and industries. Chicago angle grinders are best for durability.
- Ryobi: Ryobi Limited, under the brand Ryobi, was founded by Yutaka Urakami in 1943. The headquarters of this Japanese manufacturer is in Fuchu, Hiroshima, Japan. Ryobi manufactures components for the automotive, electronics and telecommunications, printing equipment, power tools and construction equipment industries. This high-end brand specializes in the manufacture of power tools and professional outdoor products. Ryobi angle grinders are ideal for woodworking and home projects.
Angle grinders have become the most powerful tools, because you can perform various types of operations with the help of an angle grinder. In fact, you have been told about the best brand of angle grinder. If you still don’t know how to choose the best brand, you can definitely trust these brands – DeWalt, Bosch, Metabo, Makita, Milwaukee, Black and Decker, Chicago and Ryobi as they make the best angle grinders for everything. type of metal fabrication work. , woodworking and house projects.
Interesting Related Article: “How To Choose The Right Woodworking Machine”