For many companies, 2020 has called for innovation to stay afloat. He also breathed new life into strategies that seemed to have faded.
Strategies like telephone canvassing.
This ancient art refuses to disappear for good reason.
It opens the door to human relationships, introduces your business to prospects, and allows you to nurture prospects to convert.
We’ll cover the best cold calling tips as well as more digital marketing strategies to grow your business.
1. Cold call
Cold calls have always been annoying and intrusive. I mean, you call a stranger to tell them about your business offers, hoping to get them on board.
Fortunately, this strategy has evolved into a strategy that allows marketers to position themselves as people who understand the needs and can help prospects achieve their goals.
Here are some tips to help you do this.
- Know why you are calling. Do your homework. Research the companies that you think could benefit from your services and identify general (and if possible) specific needs.
- Know who you are calling. Many of us are guilty of pitching to non-decision makers and may not be interested in what you are offering. By the time you reach the decision maker, you are out of breath.
- Keep conversations natural. A script can help with the introduction, but you can add some sparkle as well. How about starting the conversation with a “how are you?” “
- Launch then listen. Listen to what they say and what they don’t say. This will help you decipher their needs, their weaknesses, and the reasons why they may or may not buy from you.
- Convenient, practical, practical. Cold calling is a skill mastered by repeated action. The more you practice, the more your pitch will be refined.
2. Use content to show your authenticity and authority
According to Forrester research in 2015, up to 74% of B2B buyers conduct research online before making a purchase.
Six years later, the story has not changed. B2B buyers are more sophisticated investigators who will extract information from a variety of sources before depositing their money.
How is content marketing useful again?
- B2Bs look for information before they buy. If you don’t provide it, your competitor will and you will lose customers.
- Commitment to providing fresh content steadily increases your visibility and allows you to build loyal followers who can be encouraged to convert.
- Content helps you communicate industry trends, your technical know-how, and your successes. White papers, eBooks, and case studies are great for this.
- Posting content on social platforms creates ways to connect and collaborate with social influencers who can help improve your image and income.
- Content marketing allows you to connect with audiences. You can leverage their questions to provide solutions or content ideas.
What is the best content for B2B?
You can use blog posts including social media posts, white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, videos, podcasts.
3. Focus on local marketing
Your business is in competition with other businesses and without a local marketing strategy you are missing out on opportunities to create a steady stream of customers and income.
If you want to be found by local businesses in your area or region, you need to take advantage of local marketing.
Local marketing allows you to reach new audiences and improve search rankings, establishing dominance in your area.
Here are some local marketing practices to consider:
- Build a mobile friendly website. B2B potential customers are likely to be receptive to a local business with a responsive website.
- Localize your site by creating content that applies to local audiences. Use location pages and location-based terms on your website. You will rank higher in local search results.
- List your business in online directories such as Google My Business or Yelp. These listings build online credibility and improve search rankings, which in turn increases traffic to your site.
- Go for paid local advertising. In doing so, you will target specific B2Bs who can benefit from your offers. Add the names of your region or region in the ad to make sure you reach your target audience.
- Locate your social platforms. Most platforms come with location options that allow you to set up locations on your profile or mark the location of your post.
4. Use video marketing
Most marketers know how effective video is for digital marketing.
It allows companies to showcase their expertise, tell compelling stories, educate their audiences and drive conversion.
The biggest hurdle comes when they think about the quality of the video, how long it will take, and how much it costs.
But increasing traffic and revenue are key metrics for marketers, and video marketers can help achieve these goals.
How can you use online videos to achieve your goals?
- Create videos that answer relevant questions. Understanding the weak spots of your target audience empowers you to create video content that addresses those issues and offers solutions.
- Submit videos that cover industry news around your audience’s industries. It’s a fantastic way to define yourself as a thought leader in this space.
- Know where your audience is spending time on social media and post your videos there. This will increase the chances of the video to be watched and shared.
- Convert long content into short videos to make it easier for your audience to digest crucial information.
5. Automate email marketing campaigns
Automating your email marketing campaigns simplifies digital marketing and lets you focus on more important tasks.
With the automation of email marketing, marketers are developing integrated campaigns to send to prospects and customers.
There are several benefits to automating email marketing, including:
- Improve efficiency. It improves response rates and allows marketers to plan and execute email campaigns in advance.
- Attract and convert qualified prospects. With timely communication, marketers can cultivate relationships and convert leads into customers without spending too much time on them. Email automation can be combined with lead scoring to better understand your pipeline.
- Increased return on investment. Email automation segments audiences based on their actions and allows you to communicate with them effectively. These specific conversations provide better value and convince the audience to make purchases.
- Align your sales and marketing goals. With email automation, marketers can provide qualified leads that sales teams can work on. This cooperation improves your company’s ability to meet its financial goals.
Interesting Related Article: “3 Top Tips For A Successful Telephone Canvassing”