Wigs are used for prosthetic or cosmetic purposes or for convenience. For example, people who have lost all or part of their hair due to their disease could use it. A wig can be used to quickly produce a longer or fuller hairstyle or a new color for cosmetic purposes only. There are many options to choose from, from a short human hair wig to a long; find out how they are made!
Here are the points that show the manufacturing process short human hair wigs:
- How to prepare the hair:
- First of all, the wig maker should make sure that each hair is in the same direction. This is achieved by holding a tiny hairpiece in the palm and stroking the ends between the thumb and forefinger.
- The significantly shorter hairs are separated by pulling on the tuft with a feather (perforator) attached to the workbench of less than 3 cm (7.5 cm) in length.
- The hand is washed gently in a bowl of hot soapy water containing disinfectant, and the hair is completely healed. Then the hair is washed with plain water several times. Finally, the wrappers can be pressed carefully in a towel and dried outside or in an oven.
- The hair can now be permanently curled or wavy if desired. After being wound on curlers, it is baked in a hot oven for 15-60 minutes in water and then dried for 24 hours or more, depending on the desired seal.
- The heads are not even colored with the increase in hair. By shaping up to 5 or more slightly different hair colors, the wig maker can create hair for a specific wig to give a more natural look.
- How to make a pattern: To provide the most perfect fit, a custom wig is formed at the base of a client’s head as close as possible. This can be achieved either by physically measuring several features of the skull or by plastering the head and shaping it.
- How to make a wig foundation: The edge of the base of the wig is a delicate blend of silk, which complements your hair color of choice. This piece measures 2cm (5cm) wide on the front, 2.5cm (2.5cm) on the back.
- How to knot: Using a knotting method, the hair is fixed with the mesh foundation. While different wig manufacturers use three knots, the single knot or “full V” is the most common.
- How to style: The finished wig is styled on a soft block. The hair is gently moistened with a damp comb. Loops are created in rolls or cotton. The wig has a net and is dried in a heated oven. The curls are then detached, the hair styled.
These short human hair wigs are really very impressive, but you have to buy the one that suits your personality. Just dig in while you search for them and a good wig certainly has the potential to boost your personality in many folds.
You may be interested in: All About Hair Transplant Surgery