Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly disrupting modern industries as the industrial revolution 4.0 is already automating traditional industrial practices. AI and automation usher in the era of smart technology. the Forrester Report Also states that AI is here to shine in 2021, as from custom manufacturing to remote working, everything will be automated.
AI is not the future, and now it is the present and widely used in the supply chain, retail, manufacturing, gaming, gambling, and many other industries. If you like to play a card game like Online blackjack, then the AI can help you demonstrate the correct strategy for this casino game. Additionally, many online casinos are using automation and AI to help players gamble responsibly.
Understand the role of AI in automation
Artificial intelligence is no longer limited to those scary high-tech sci-fi movies, as the last few years have seen industries include automated systems to make work easier. AI helps industrial machines and even computers perform smart tasks. Businesses and machines have aligned themselves with the penetration of the AI system.
Report says AI technologies will add nearly $ 15 trillion to the global economy by 2032. Market momentum will accelerate due to the steadily increasing growth of artificial intelligence from one year to the next. In addition, AI is playing a greater role in the impact of the automation process undertaken in industries. Here are some ways AI can help:
- Analyze the data: Online data is immense, and it is available on the Internet like a “lake”. Data is useless if we don’t unlock the real goal. After analyzing them analytically, you can use them to gain valuable insight into the business. Even data can be automated to be used at the right time by employees.
- Helping business productivity: Digitally generated data can increase productivity. By using AI and automation, data scientists can provide the best predictions. AI-based software can be used to harness the great potential of these technologies.
- Role in social media marketing: Social media marketing is the need of the hour. Companies that analyze customer behavior and interests using AI can reach them quickly. Businesses can use the automation process to send emails to their immediate customers and personalize the buying process. The AI will help analyze all the landing pages users scroll on, the time they spend watching videos, pictures, and more.
- Using AI and Automation in the Production Industry: AI in production and manufacturing will help reduce cost variety and improve resource productivity. Automated AI operations will speed up the process, optimize operations, and improve efficiency. Even transportation and logistics will also be synchronized with end-to-end operations.
- Empower with chatbots: Online businesses can now empower themselves by using chatbots, which can play an important role in giving customers quick resolutions. Before diverting things to already busy customer service reps, businesses can save time and money if chatbots provide a solution for customers. Chatbots can help customers 24/7 by providing the best customer support.
Industries can go a long way in embracing AI in industrial sectors and synchronizing it with the automation process. They can check their production, inventory, sales, customer demands, employee requirements, and marketing campaigns. The market is constantly changing, so we need to adapt to these technologies as early as possible.
Interesting related article: “Artificial intelligence in the HR world”