Gone are the days when looking your best was only considered important to people associated with the world of glamor. In today’s scenario, the way you work on their appearance can make the difference between having a high paying job and being unemployed. Considering this, more and more people are seriously giving cosmetic surgery a chance to help amplify their success. This means that there is more competition in the cosmetic surgery field and you need to make sure that you attract more and more leads and convert as many of them as possible into real customers. For this purpose, it will surely help you if you are at the top of the search results and in order to do this you need to work with SEO specialists who know the proven strategies to increase your ranking.
In this article, we discuss 5 ways you can use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a cosmetic surgeon to attract more leads and potentially convert a significant number of those leads in order to build yourself a successful practice. So let’s get started.
- Focus on quality content – If you thought ‘content is king’ is overrated, imagine it – in 2016, a senior search quality strategist at Google acknowledged that good quality content is one of the three important ranking factors. As a plastic surgeon, you not only need to post content that shows your expertise in the field, but it is equally important for you to produce relevant content, such as allaying fears people may have before going under the knife. . For example, SEO Specialists in Cosmetic Surgery Practice Bloom believes that when it comes to quality cosmetic surgeon content, it all comes down to figuring out what people want to know.
- Give all the importance to local referencing – Take into account that, more often than not, when a person is considering cosmetic surgery, he will prefer a surgeon closer to his place of residence or work. In this case, it is frivolous to spend on a complete SEO strategy without paying attention to local SEO. Putting proper emphasis on local SEO means making sure your website content (both textual content as well as profile photo tags and names) includes your city or town name prominently. and frequently.
- Go big on social media – Social media marketing is an integral part of digital marketing. However, it takes on huge proportions when it comes to cosmetic surgery SEO specialists for two reasons. First, as a cosmetic surgeon you are the brand and you need to promote yourself on social media so that people can trust you in your field. Second, the visuals are so influential in attracting more and more customers to this area. A strong social media presence, especially Facebook and Instagram, can do wonders for your search rankings and, ultimately, your practice.
- Have a mobile-friendly website – It’s no secret that the world is now full of smartphones and even seniors have started to get used to the technology. In fact, so many people do not know how to use a laptop or computer but manage to surf the internet on their smartphones. To add to it, mobile accounts for around half of the world’s web traffic. Therefore, having a mobile-friendly website is crucial so that you can tap into the potential group of customers who search on mobile. Needless to say, search rankings are affected by the efficiency of your mobile site.
- Harness the power of YouTube – The fact that Google (or rather Alphabet) is the owner of YouTube means that the more quality videos you have on YouTube, the higher your search ranking will be on Google. In addition, there is a search feature on YouTube that on its own deserves another article. Your YouTube video description is a valuable online real estate that can help you YouTube SEO which in turn will improve your search rankings.
- Ultimately, as a cosmetic surgeon, it is important for you to make sure that no matter which cosmetic surgery SEO specialists you work with, you are getting closer to your goal which is attracting more and more clients. . Sometimes that requires working both ways – building organic reach through long term strategies as well as using paid marketing options to establish an initial short term presence. If you do your job well and take advantage of the benefits of SEO, nothing can stop your practice from growing. In fact, the more customers you gain through your SEO strategy, you can lower your spending in the future, as their online reviews will help your search rankings as well.
Interesting Related Article: “SEO Basics”