For many real estate agents, real estate postcards are a great choice. Such postcards are a great way to build brand awareness and engage potential customers. Read on for tips on the benefits of sending these postcards to help you gain new customers faster than other methods:
Why Should Real Estate Agents Use Postcards?
There are several reasons why realtors use postcards from realtors. Here are three:
- A real estate postcard will likely be kept by at least a handful of your recipients who may want to sell or buy down the line. Unlike email marketing which can easily be deleted or ignored, a postcard can be kept as a physical reminder.
- You can send postcards to people across a postal route without even needing addresses or names, with Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®). This is ideal for sending postcards to members of a community you want to target.
- Postcard mailings are an exceptional method of marketing to residents of your target market.
Benefits of the postcard for real estate agents
Another commonly used word for real estate marketing postcards is “Realtor Postcards”. Click here to learn more about it. Also, it may refer to a postcard that depicts a real estate agent instead of a real estate company.
Postcards from realtors not only contain photos of the properties depicted, they can also include a professional and friendly image of the realtor. Such postcards can help recipients mentally “put a face to a name” and build trust and familiarity in your target area.
Video – Real Estate Postcard Templates
Ideas for real estate marketing postcards
There are many ways to get creative through the use of postcards, and we have no shortage of real estate marketing postcard ideas to help you jumpstart your initial campaign. Consider these postcard ideas or you can come up with your own ideas!
Immovable marketing postcards are often used for:
- Real estate marketing postcards remind residents to prepare to list their homes when spring arrives.
- Thank customers for referrals.
- Highlight foreclosure options versus short sales.
- Emphasize the benefits of working with a real estate agent over the “For Sale By Owner” process.
- Focus on the advantages of leasing over buying.
- Celebrate – Many real estate agents send home postcards that say Happy Birthday or congratulations when a client moves into their new home.
- Encourage residents to accept a free offer, such as a free appraisal of their property.
- Advertise low cost bank owned homes.
- Encourage those who are uncertain about moving to consider their options.
- Advertise real estate cash purchase programs.
- Introduce a new real estate agent in your neighborhood.
- Invite neighbors to your open house.
- Alert people whose homes have not yet sold of your existence on the market.
- Show success. “Just Sold” postcards are popular.
- Alert residents to newly listed homes that encourage interest in properties and illustrate the caliber of homes the agent offers on the market.
- Boost prospects.
- Familiarize yourself with target areas and brand recognition.
Whether you are looking for real estate ad postcards, “just sold” postcards, or other types of real estate postcards, a professional mailing and the printing company can provide the necessary high-quality mailing and printing services.
Interesting Related Article: “What Are Marketing Tools?” “